Move-in cleaning in Edmonton
Before move-in house cleaning is one of many different maid services available in the Edmonton area. You can find out about the services online or go to the Fee4Bee for hiring a contractor.
Pre-occupation cleaning contractors work with people who are moving into a brand new place. Moving into a clean dwelling means it makes it easier for you to get started as well as making it easier for your neighbors to keep an eye on things.
A brief moving-in cleaning checklist
Household cleaning before move-in includes:
- Cleaning vents, fans, and chandeliers;
- Washing windows, doors and tile walls;
- Wiping the fronts of wardrobes, cupboards, and shelves;
- Wiping household appliances and the space behind them from dust and grease splashes;
- Сleaning the bathroom, bathtub, sink, toilet bowl and mirrors;
- Dusting and vacuuming furniture upholstery and carpets;
- Sweeping and mopping a floor.
The average person does not have the time to do these tasks before moving to a new home so hiring a move-in cleaning contractor is the best option. These professionals can provide everything your house needs to look its best and to be as safe as possible.
How to hire pre-move-in cleaning services?
Full housekeeping services are not usually required when you move into a new home or rental property in Edmonton. This is where a move-in or move-out cleaning in Edmonton staff comes into play. They can come in and do all of the necessary cleanings that you are not able to do.
- Go to the Fee4Bee website and check out cleaning contractors in your area. This guarantees you the best price for cleaning services before move-in.
- Look at reviews of cleaners before hiring. So you will find a responsible and avoid an unscrupulous performer.
- The professionals will clean every room that you will occupy in your new home. They will clean the furniture in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. They will move all of your personal items, couches, and recliners, and clean behind them.
- Having professionals do the move-in cleaning in Edmonton for you is probably going to cost a little bit of money, but it is worth it to keep your home safe and clean.
- Make sure that all of your walls and floors are disinfected before you put your feedback on the Fee4Bee.
This is why you want to hire a professional house cleaning before move-in in the first place. It is best to turn to a few companies before you make a decision and see which one offers the best deal for your needs.