Housekeeping services in Edmonton
Many individuals in Alberta are in need of a housekeeper to keep their homes clean and organized. You may be wondering, how much it cost, and what is the best way to find a housekeeper in Edmonton. Below, you will learn what housekeeping is, what a housekeeper does, and how to hire one. This article will answer these questions and more.
What exactly is housekeeping?
Unlike cleaning services, housekeeping involves the maintenance of not only cleanliness but also order in a home or commercial facility. Housekeepers in Edmonton are responsible for:
- Cleaning rooms and common areas;
- Maintaining order and aesthetically appealing;
- Their primary goal is to ensure a decluttering of each room;
- Live-in housekeepers may prepare food in the kitchen;
- They may also be responsible for laundry and changing linen;
- Housekeeping jobs in Edmonton may also include for maintenance of plants and other decorative items;
Some of the duties may require heavy lifting and are not suitable for inexperienced contractors. Housekeepers must also be dependable and thorough, as they deal with other people's stuff.
How to find a housekeeper in Edmonton, Alberta?
If you need help tidying up your home, you may be wondering how to find a housekeeper. A good way to find someone for Edmonton housekeeping jobs is through referrals from friends or relatives. If you still hard to choose a good performer, visit the Fee4Bee marketplace. Here you can make an informed decision about hiring an Edmonton housekeeper based on the following tips:
- The first step is to decide what level of services you need. You might just look for someone for housekeeping part-time jobs in Edmonton such as light dusting to keep your house looking presentable. Or you might want a full range of services from cleaning after animals to cooking.
- Before contacting a particular housekeeper on the Fee4Bee, it's a good idea to look up online reviews and check out their testimonials. Also, make sure to schedule an interview ahead of time.
- Make sure you discuss all the details before hiring someone to help you with house chores. Before hiring, be sure to ask how much they charge for housekeeper jobs in Edmonton.
How much does housekeeping cost in Edmonton?
The cost of housekeeping services varies widely, depending on the size of your house and the number of tasks. Most homeowners pay anywhere from CAD $150 to $200 per month for a housekeeping job in Edmonton.
If you need your home cleaned only occasionally, you can cut the costs by hiring a person for part-time housekeeping jobs in Edmonton. Fewer hours per week may be enough for housekeeping in small houses or families without kids.
Generally, housekeepers charge between CA $15 and $27 per hour in Edmonton. The price of housekeeping rises if you want a more comprehensive service. Though housekeepers with no experience may charge as little as CAD $10 an hour.