Do you want longer eyelashes? A lash stylist can help
Eyelashes protect the eyes from dust, wind, and bright light. This is an important part of our face, which is also a face decoration. There is not much advice you can hear about eyelash care. But if you want to keep the beauty of natural lash, consider getting certified lash technician consultation.
There are numerous different brands of cosmetics that promise to make your eyelashes grow longer and thicker. They claim to be the best out there. When mascara and decorative cosmetics are not enough for eyelashes protection, there are other solutions, such as hiring a lash technician.
How to have long lashes?
Long natural eyelashes are often desired for a number of reasons. For some women, it can help them make up for a lack of eyelashes that might be present in their youth. Young ladies may prefer thicker lashes, which will add more volume and expressiveness to their eyes.
There are a number of different ways to increase eyelash growth. The most popular are eyelash extensions and care for natural eyelashes grow.
Caring for eyelash extensions
The popular option for eyelash care is eyelash extensions, which look very real and offer a look of natural eyelashes. You can consider how to apply eyelash extensions that last up to four weeks before it wears down or gets removed.
Eyelash extension is a popular cosmetic procedure performed by a qualified lash extension technician. Lashes are made of different materials, such as mink eyelash, silk, or synthetic. It glues to your own eyelashes using semi-permanent safe glue. There are few different types of eyelash extensions:
- Classic eyelash extensions. This means applying one eyelash to your natural eyelashes and has the most natural effect. It is also called 2d eyelash extensions.
- Volume eyelash extension or 3d extension lashes give volume and fluffiness to eyelashes. It is usually done for special occasions or social events and does not look as natural as classic ones.
- Eyelash extensions lower lashes are the most uncommon procedure. The lower eyelashes are more sparse and the extension on them does not last so long.
Many women are worried about the question, do eyelash extensions ruin your eyelashes? Sometimes natural eyelashes break and get shorter if you remove eyelash extensions at home. Сorrection and removal should be performed by an experienced technician with proper care for eyelash extensions. They use professional remedies and treat your lashes with a decoction of herbs and tonics. Then you don't have to worry about lashes ruined after extensions.
Taking care of eyelash extensions you can adhere to some advice that will help you to save your lashes and protect them:
- Eat healthy food that is full of vitamins. It will strengthen your health and eyelashes along with it.
- Always wash off makeup thoroughly at the end of the day rubbing the eyes area with a special caring tonic by careful movements without damaging lashes.
- Don't use eyelash extensions too often. Longer eyelashes increase the load on the natural lash, so they can fall out.
- Don’t forget about aftercare. After removal apply treatment with oils, serums, and tonics. Please note that oily creams and mascaras are not recommended for use while eyelash extension. They undermine the adhesive base.
How to choose a technician for eyelash extensions near me?
On the Fee4Bee platform, you can find a list of eyelash specialists and salons that are located near you. You can also ask a mobile eyelash technician to come to your home. But in order to choose the right technician with affordable eyelash extensions prices, you need to do a little research.
Ask the technician you consider:
- What eyelash extensions products do they offer? It is always worth testing the remedy for allergies. Allergic reaction to eyelash extensions most often occurs when using natural fur for extensions. Synthetic eyelashes are generally safer to use.
- What shape and color will they recommend? A good technician will definitely assess the condition of your eyelashes, the length and strength and only then will offer a certain set for extensions.
- How long do eyelash extensions last? A truly experienced eyelash tech knows that the final result and the duration of lash extension directly depend on the quality of their work.
Natural eyelashes care
Eyelash care products are also helpful for improving the health of your eyelashes. The vitamins, nutrients, and oils that they consist, help to provide you with healthy and shiny lashes.
Serums can work great if you want the most value increase in eyelash growth, but they can also be too harsh for some people.
If you're looking for more natural ways that can make your eyelashes stronger and healthier, look at eyelash moisturizers. This will give you thicker eyelashes that are less likely to fall out.