Manicure and pedicure - get your nail and cuticle care
The pedicure and manicure procedures are carried out in order to preserve nail health. In cases where you notice peeling nails for no reason, soft nails that buckle or break too easily, or you want to have nice nails you may consider nail care services.
Many people used to perceive fingernail care as something related only to nail polish tricks and expect the manicurist to make nice nails for you. But the latest trends are increasingly saying that real beauty is health and a local nail technician is increasingly in demand to strengthen nails, nail cuticles treatment, and natural nail care.
Nowadays, the nail care salon is accessed not only for growing out nails manicuring but also male nail care cuticles and organic nail care aimed at moisturizing, nutrition, and healing.
What services can I get from a manicurist?
Typically, a manicure and pedicure technician will perform a series of standard nail care steps, which consist of preparing the nails and cleaning off old coatings, shaping, and treatment, and finally, after shellac nail care providing. But you can also hire nail care services for the following purposes:
- To strengthen weak nails, various professional nail care products and procedures are used;
- Fingernails peeling treatment with the special nail care oil;
- Hand and nail care means giving a healthy look not only to nails and cuticles but also to the skin on the hands;
- Nail and foot care involves softening baths, cleaning heels, and other procedures;
- Nail care for men - since men often do not need nail polishing, more attention is paid to cleaning from excess cuticula, moisturizing and shaping nails;
- Nail art - there are a lot of different nail polish techniques such as french manicure with sparkles, striped nails manicure, splatter nails, and others.
Where to get pro nail care for natural beauty nails?
In Canada, it is possible to get foot and hand nail care at almost any location. Depending on where you live, there are usually several nail manicure salons in your vicinity, that are easy to find by googling "manicure salon near me".
In fact, there are so many options that you may not even realize that you can get proper nail care in your home. Usually, at-home nail care is popular with young mothers who cannot leave the house for a long time due to a small child, as well as with elderlies. But even if you are a businessman with no free time, you can hire men's nail care services just by visiting the Fee4Bee platform.
On the Fee4Bee website, you can find manicure at-home services or local salons by the description of what they offer. However, you always need to be on the lookout when it comes to working with nail care tools. And it's not just that a manicure technician will do the wrong french manicure but improper processing of tools can turn your beauty nail care into long-term treatment for the fungus.
Before hiring a nail care tech, read the reviews of previous customers and ask them a few questions:
- If you are looking for a manicure salon to visit, try to inquire about whether the salon is clean and professional enough, as this will help to protect yourself from various diseases;
- Make sure that the technician has received proper training in taking care of your nails and able to provide you both long nail care and nail care after gel removal;
- Make sure to include insurance and other fees into the price to avoid surprises. This information can save you both time and money;
- If you have to solve some nail care problems, inquire about the minimum number of sessions and payment arrangements.
Cost of manicure and pedicure
When hiring a mobile nail technician in Canada the main question on many people's minds is nail care prices. Costs will vary according to the type of service offered by the professional.
While most salons do not price manicures individually, they may be able to help you find out what they charge for the service you are interested in. For example, how to strengthen fingernails requires the use of certain nail care products over several sessions, so it doesn't come cheap.
Prices for more popular nail salon services do not differ much within Canada. In general, a french manicure will cost you approximately CAD $20. But, special forms of nail care such as gelish manicure price or cost of shellac manicure and other special types range from about CAD $25 to $50, depending on your local salon. The price for manicure arts is on average CAD $6-7 for each nail.
There are a variety of ways to choose a manicurist in Canada. Take your time and get to know several salons and home nail technicians to see which one is best suited to your needs.