House deep cleaning services. What are the features?
If you just finished the construction or renovation of the house, you may need to perform a deep cleaning of your house. But not only if you have to remove construction waste and dirt you have to order deep cleaning house services. Also, the living area must be cleaned seasonally. You need to know how to choose a deep cleaning company in order to get the best deal.
First, you have to figure out what is deep cleaning a house. Depending on your preference the house deep cleaning services can be done by a trained professional home cleaner also a deep cleaning maid service can be provided.
As a rule, the same contractors and companies provide new home cleaning services, as well as seasonal cleaning and deep cleaning an empty house before moving in. The only difference is in the products and equipment that are used.
Usually, the customer does not need to search for cleaning products himself when contact to company deep cleaning home service. They will offer you their products, depending on what the task is. If you decide to hire a local lady-contractor, then she can advise you on the best products to deep clean house she uses.
Unlike the new home cleaning jobs, where there is usually no old dirt, but paint and dust, seasonal or spring cleaning service have their own focus.
Full house deep cleaning checklist
This procedure is rarely carried out and you do not always understand how to check the quality of the work performed. After all, the essence of deep cleaning is to clear all hidden areas. In order not to miss anything, use the deep cleaning home checklist:
- Washing the stove, microwave, and dishwasher;
- Cleaning cabinets, kitchen tiles, and working surfaces of the solidified fat;
- Degreasing air extraction;
- Cleaning the refrigerator and freezer;
- Dust removing the space behind the refrigerator, washing machine, and other appliances.
- Cleaning the toilet and sinks;
- Cleaning the tub or shower cabinet;
- Removing dust and dirt from under the bathroom and behind the toilet. Possible cleaning from the mold with the help of a special cleaning agent.
- Laundering shower curtain, wiping medicine cabinet and shelves, toothbrush holder, and the soap dish.
Corridor and rooms
- Vacuuming furniture and space behind large furniture;
- Wiping down cabinets and shelves, including the top;
- Cleaning light fixtures and ceiling fans;
- Washing HVAC covers;
- Cleaning window sills and windows;
- Washing blinds and curtains.
Residential deep cleaning services sometimes can offer additional cleaning of the pantry, basement, or house exterior cleaning service.
Hire a reliable contractor for deep cleaning house
The first way is word of mouth. Your search for deep home cleaning services will involve asking friends, relatives, coworkers for recommendations, and checking with companies yourself.
The most common method is an internet search. You can google "deep house cleaning near me". Then you will most likely see the Fee4bee website. Contractors registered on the platform value their reputation. You can compare prices and user reviews, as well as ask them their vision of what is included in a deep house cleaning. Based on this you can make an informed decision.
There are things to think about before hiring a spring cleaning house contractor. It should be borne in mind that an unfamiliar person will come to your house. A lot of people choose to let a professional spring house cleaning come to their homes because the company has more confidence than a private contractor. But if you check the reviews and biometrics, then hiring a local maid can be more convenient and cheaper.
If you decide to let a deep cleaner to clean your home on a regular basis, discuss whether the housekeeper would be more comfortable to empty house deep cleaning. Perhaps you do not want this option yourself. Be sure you discuss the cases something is damaged or needs to be fixed.
Home deep cleaning pricing
There are a few factors that go into determining the price of deep cleaning the house services. Whole house deep cleaning may charge by the hour, by the visit, or may charge by the number of rooms that need to be cleaned. To answer how much to deep clean a house let's consider it:
- The size of the room or space that needs to be cleaned. Depending on how big the area, a quantity of cleaning agent will be spent for.
- Most companies charge based on how many hours to deep clean a house. It defines the size of the job that needs to be done. Rooms can get dirty in different ways. Sometimes you can spend more time cleaning a small room than on another large one.
- When you need a new home cleaning service the contractor will use other tools and cleaning products than for spring cleaning the house. It is best to compare prices between different deep cleaners.
In order for deep cleaning to be faster, which means it to be cheaper, stick to the deep cleaning schedule. You do not want to waste your time or money on a deep cleaning job that won't be done the way you wanted.