Furniture delivery in Canada
Every homeowner needs to deliver a big piece of furniture sometime. And only when you face it you start to ponder how to perform home delivery furniture? If your answer is, "I just put the order in and wait for it to be delivered," then this article is for you.
There are several ways to solve this task:
- You can use the services of stores that offer quick furniture delivery. Usually, stores offer same-day delivery furniture, but prices for the service may be higher than average.
- You can take out the furniture by yourself, or ask someone with a pickup truck to help you. Keep in mind that in order to transport a piece of furniture and not to damage it, you will have to correctly position and fast it.
- You can contact a furniture delivery company and order the delivery of your furniture. if you do not have the necessary skills and a furniture delivery truck, then hiring specialized movers may be the best solution.
Not every store will deliver a big piece of furniture for free. And sometimes it happens that their delivery services are quite expensive. If you are looking for how to save money, then you can turn to furniture delivery companies.
Many couriers will deliver large pieces of furniture, such as:
- dining tables;
- cabinets and other furniture.
These items are often heavy enough and it is better to turn to furniture delivery and setup. So it is important that you provide the company with the necessary information on how to get to you and how to bring the furniture into your home.
How to hire a furniture delivery service?
First off, make sure that you are ordering furniture that is made from good quality material. Do not buy low-quality furniture, because you can end up with a broken sofa. You should also make sure that the furniture delivery driver and movers you are using are professionals.
Browse “furniture delivery near me” to find reliable performers. You will see a lot of delivery services furniture. To choose the best furniture delivery for your needs, you should compare the price and quality of services based on user reviews. Such research can be easily carried out on the Fee4Bee platform.
Ask contractors some questions to find out how they going to solve your needs:
- Make sure to ask if the piece of furniture is going to be delivered on a specified date or within a specified time. This will ensure that the fast furniture delivery arrives at the exact time you expected.
- When delivering a big piece of furniture, one of the biggest things that can go wrong is getting the furniture damaged. If the furniture is delivered damaged, the courier has to be liable for anything that happened to the piece of furniture. Therefore, you want to make sure that the driver knows what to do when it comes to a big piece of furniture home delivery.
- When turning to pickup and delivery furniture service, you will need to make sure that the item is packed properly. The piece of furniture should be securely wrapped because there are a lot of things that can go wrong if the packaging falls apart.
- Make sure that you are aware of any limitations, and guidelines that come with home furniture delivery, and never ever compromise on safety. Just make sure to follow the guidelines that come from the store where you bought to ensure that you get the best service.
It is a good idea to research the requirements of the local furniture delivery service that you are using to make sure that you are sending all of your furniture in a safe way.
Cost of furniture delivery services
Some people will actually use a store delivery service. This has some advantages, as if you get the wrong item, you can easily send it back with the same courier. But if you have your warranty for damages, It is cheaper to simply use a reputable furniture pickup and delivery service. Most couriers will offer a wide range of services, so you can find one that will fit your needs and budget.
You can get a great deal from these types of companies if you know what you are looking for. The more transparent the assignment you give, the better furniture delivery quotes you can get. Describe to the agent the weight and dimensions of your new furniture, the route to your house, and the features of the entrance, as well as give instructions on how to bring the furniture into the house. Let him know in advance if you need to assembly an item.
Furniture delivery rates will largely depend on the weight and size of the furniture and how far it needs to be transported. The larger and heavier your furniture, the longer it will take to ship it. The price for medium-sized furniture pickup and delivery services starts at CAD $80-90. The bigger the furniture, the more expensive the delivery. In this case, the cost for movers and furniture delivery driver jobs is CAD $110. If you also need to set up it at the house prepare to add about CAD $80 more.
Be sure to do a good amount of research, so that you are aware of what you are paying for and how much weight the item should have. By keeping these tips in mind, you should be able to make good deliveries on your big piece of furniture.