How to assemble a table - tips on choosing a contractor
Tables are classified into different shapes. And while some of them are easy to assemble tables, others need to hire a special service, like any furniture. This is an important thing to keep in mind when you are planning to buy one for your home. You should assume the scope of the whole work before making your decision.
There are round tables with one leg and a crosspiece, tables of various shapes with three legs, L-shaped, and folding assembly tables. They can be made from wood, glass, stone, and plastic. Make sure that you purchase the table that has enough space for your family and it is the right one for your home.
Hiring a contractor to assemble your own table
When you finally get this necessary product for the house, you will have several options for what to do next. You can try a DIY assembly as it seems a simple task if you follow dining table assembly instructions. But once you get stuck in the process, you can always find a local specialist to help even with the easy-assemble dining table.
You will first have to find a good table assembly master. You can go online to the Fee4Bee platform and find local table assemblers. Here you can place your ad and find a tasker when assembling a picnic table and glass dining table assembly requires or if you are not sure how to assemble a coffee table.
When hiring you will have to consider a few factors such as how long has the master been assembling tables, how many orders he has already completed, what reviews his previous clients give him? You should also pay attention to how much he charge to assemble a table.
Cost of a table assembly
The complexity of the design, and therefore the assembly price, may depend on the following factors:
- The form of a table;
- Countertop size;
- Height and number of legs;
You will also need to make sure that there are no hidden charges. For example, glass dining table assembly may require a glass countertop drilling with special glass drill bits. If the contractor considers this as additional work, then he is acting in bad faith.
Usually, table assembling jobs include table base assembly instructions attentive exploring. Then starts from table skirt assembly with consistent wooden table legs assembly and assembling a table top. Make sure there is no uneven table assembly - this is the worst thing that can happen to your furniture.
Assembly of specialized tables
Often when it comes to table assembly service, people are looking for games table assembly. This can be an unusual task that requires a professional approach.
- Foosball table assembly takes about an hour for a specialist. The average cost of a service is CAD $50-70. According to foosball table assembly instructions, it needs a hexagon (often included) and a cordless drill. Assembly errors can cause incorrect body geometry and increased wear on parts. Play rods must be lubricated before first use by silicone spray.
- Pool table assembly requires special knowledge, skills, and tools. Installation should only be done by a professional pool table assembly maker. Depending on the size of the table the pool table assembly cost can go up to CAD $150. Lack of attention to the smallest nuances in the pool table assembly service can negate all the fun of playing billiards, especially for professional tables.
- Ping pong table assembly requires the participation of two people. The ping pong table assembly instructions are designed for DIY installation, but problems often arise when aligning the table, table tennis net assembly, and assembling the folding mechanism. A product assembled by a ping pong table assembly service provider will not lose its good playing qualities over time and will delight you and your family for many years.
- Assembling a drafting table is required even for the basic drawing work. Its advantage is the ability to adjust the height and change the angle of inclination of the tabletop. But drafting table assembly instructions may not be enough for you to assemble a comfortable drafting table. The structure contains a large number of parts and adjustment knobs. Such service costs vary around CAD $70-80 and take up to 1.5 hours long.