Wall cladding services – choose proofed cladding contractors
There are many ways to make your home stand out from others. One of them is house cladding. With the help of wall cladding contractors, you can give a beautiful finished look to both the interior and the exterior of your home.
You can use a lot of durable and non-combustible cladding materials in your project, from brick to stone or from wood to metal. Some materials will help to give your home the look of a modern shape, while others can emphasize luxury and status. To make the right choice in materials and style, let's take a quick look at the different cladding jobs:
- block cladding mainly used for siding installation;
- designer wall cladding can be useful for both interior and exterior cladding;
- faux cladding will allow reducing the cost of cladding extension;
- re-cladding - professionally installed siding is usually strong enough to last for many years, but there are certain materials that require to replace of weatherside cladding after a while.
Building cladding is a huge market today with many local cladding companies offering design solutions and wall cladding installations.
To better understand which home cladding services are suitable for you, let's take a closer look at what pros and cons different techniques have.
Exterior wall cladding
Exterior cladding types are very different. It is based on a variety of the latest cladding material. The cost, complexity, and time needed also differ significantly:
- Brick cladding - brick is one of the oldest and probably the most common material for exterior cladding. Brick is quite popular with designers as it comes in a variety of sizes, colors, and textures. For example, red brick wall cladding gives the facade a traditional natural look, it also allows brick and other cladding combinations. At the same time, it possesses fire resistance, a high coefficient of heat retention and sound insulation, and, unlike some other materials, it is absolutely non-toxic. It is also quite common to mount fake brick wall cladding.
- Wood cladding - despite the fact that pre-finished timber cladding may not seem like a suitable material for house siding it is not true. Modern methods of wood processing have made it lightweight, durable, heat-resistant, and sufficiently refractory material. black timber cladding with its excellent appearance made exterior wood cladding one of the most popular types.
- The metal cladding has its pros and cons. The main advantage of metal cladding panels is their low weight. Unlike many other facing materials - steel cladding has almost absolute resistance to fire, practically does not wear out, and does not require maintenance. The main disadvantages of metal cladding are that it has not a big choice of metal cladding pattern and mainly looks restrained and monotonous. If you ponder on how to install metal cladding, it is much faster and easier than other types.
- Aluminium cladding panels have the highest standard of fire resistance. At the same time, the material is really lightweight and durable. Thanks to special processing technologies of aluminum composite cladding installation, it can be made to look like wood in a variety of shades. An additional advantage of aluminium house cladding will be a special concealed mounting technology consisting of grooves and ridges allowing for a clean siding.
- Stone cladding - natural stone exterior wall cladding is the most expensive and difficult to install. Despite this, it remains incredibly popular to this day, as dark grey stone cladding or travertine exterior cladding give the house a special elegance. Exterior stone cladding is also very durable and practically not afraid of cosmetic damage. Light tones can fade over time and travertine wall cladding texture can wear, therefore they need more care and maintenance. But in general, exterior stone wall cladding will help give your home the look of a safe home and a pleasant soothing color.
- Vinyl cladding - vinyl siding is one of the most varied materials for cladding houses. Vinyl cladding cost is one of the lowest, at the same time vinyl cladding sheets are as simple as possible to install, it can withstand temperature changes without any problems and does not lose its appearance for decades. Vinyl has gained immense popularity due to the fact that it can be made to look like any other available surface, such as artificial wood cladding or red stone cladding texture.
Interior wall cladding
The interior feature wall cladding is very similar to exterior cladding. Of course, the materials may differ, but standard fiber concrete, stone, brick, and vinyl are applied for bath and kitchen wall cladding. So let's consider only those options that are either absent in exterior cladding, or less common.
- Laminate cladding - most often used in rooms with high humidity, such as showers. It is a cheaper alternative to standard ceramic tiles installation. Its properties are also similar to it, a durable, wear-resistant material that does not lose color over time.
- Cork cladding panels are pleasant to the touch and soothing to the eye, which, due to their structure, have natural cork shades. The main advantage of cork wallpaper is that it is an additional layer of heat insulation and soundproofing in your home. The disadvantage of cork cladding is that it not resist high humidity.
- 3d wall cladding - this type of cladding has absolutely no boundaries, neither in the form of the selected material nor in the timing and cost of work. Here you are limited only by your and your cladding design services imagination. The most unusual and bizarre shapes made of metal and stone will help your home to look really unique and attractive.
How to hire a house wall cladding installer?
As you can see from the variety of cladding materials there are a lot of different cladding companies and taskers in Canada. So, before taking a try to hire a facade installer you need to select a material. Then you can start form searching for "cladding companies near me" or "external cladding installers near me". Also, you can directly go to the Fee4Bee hiring platform and find stone cladding contractors with the strongest experience in working with it. The Fee4Bee platform will help you to find many local cladding companies with ratings, reviews, and examples of work.
What is the cladding average cost?
If we will talk about cladding costs, as usual, it will depend on the region or city of Canada, and also, on the chosen material. For example, vinyl external cladding prices are usually the cheapest and are about CAD $7-10 per sq ft. The cost of composite cladding aluminium does not differ much from the previous type, since it also refers to lightweight external wall cladding.
As for stone cladding installation cost, you should expect to pay up to CAD $45 per sq. ft., since marble wall cladding installation is quite complex and requires careful handling of expensive material.