How to choose a full-service moving company?
When you move, you probably want to use moving services. Among other options, you will consider full-service moving companies. The main advantage is that they will save you a lot of hassle as they offer full and complete moving services, in addition to packing and unpacking. The following article will provide you with some of the basic criteria that you will want to know when choosing a full-service moving company.
Usually, full-moving services involve:
- assembly and arrangement of furniture.
It is important to understand what kind of services you need. Try to make a list of all things that need to be moved. It will also help you get the most accurate full-service moving price when considering different contractors and when getting online moving quotes from full-service movers. That way you can describe the number of things for the move as accurately as possible.
Types of moving services
When looking for the best full-service moving companies, one of the most important factors is what additional moving services you require. Do you need a simple move in/out of your home or office or do you require a full-service moving to long-distance? There are few different services for a full move:
- Full-service packing and moving companies help you with packing materials, loading, and unpacking your belongings.
- Full-service long-distance moving companies usually help to move 100 km and more or out of province.
- Full-service moving and storage companies additionally allow you to leave packaging with unnecessary things for storage.
It is important to tell the contractor if some of these services require since not all companies can organize complex and distant moving or have storage space.
Full-service vs self-service moving
Some people do not want to have their items moved or unpacked by other people, or consider it as a too expensive service. There is nothing wrong with trying to move by yourself if you have experience in logistics, you are multitasking, and can pack your things and keep control of the rent or purchase of a new home, and clean the house to move in. This may take more time and effort than you think. Therefore, it will be safer to turn to professional movers who will do the job correctly and on time.
On other hand, hiring a full-service moving contractor also requires some research. You need to find a good performer that will do the job at an affordable full-service moving quote. You can go directly to the Fee4Bee website to get a full list of companies and contractors in your city.
There are some considerations to keep in mind when hiring a full-service moving company:
- If you are moving a lot of things like mattresses, beds, TVs, furniture, etc, then hiring a full-service moving help makes more sense. However, if you are moving a small number of items, such as boxes and books, it would be best to simply rent the movers to do the job for you.
- It is also a good idea to read full-service moving companies’ reviews that have been left by previous customers. Try to contact the contractor and ask him some questions about the move. This will help you assess the personal qualities of a mover.
- Lastly, before hiring any full-moving service, you should consider whether the company offers any guarantees that are included in the contract.
Full-service moving cost estimate
When you have chosen several companies, you need to find out their prices and pick the most suitable one. To do it you can compare the rates and schedules offered by each of them. In addition to this, you should ask if there are any additional fees for any of the services that are offered, and what the charges will be. This is possible that the full-service moving company cost could be more than expected because of hidden costs.
Find out how long each stage will take since some services are hourly paid. A full-service moving job can take from several hours to several days depending on the size of your belongings, special requirements, and the type of services you need.
If you want to get a successful and calm move then having someone deliver and unpack your boxes is preferable and can assure you that everything is well done. If you want a professional service, you should consider contacting the moving company that guarantees the quality of work.