Find companies that pick up old mattresses
An old mattress can not be left on the curb or thrown into a regular garbage bin. Despite the fact that the mattress usually lasts no more than 10 years, many homeowners have difficulties when it comes to how to get rid of the old mattress.
Who can pick up an old mattress?
On the internet, you will find many local offers if you browse “pick up used mattress near me” or “old mattress removal near me”. You can visit the websites of each bed mattress removal company, this will give you an idea of the service and prices. But in order to make an informed choice, you need to explore the feedback of other clients. It is quite easy if you will make the following steps:
- Visit the Fee4Bee hiring platform when you looking for an old mattress removal service. On the website, you can get free quotes from several old mattress pick-up companies online. You can get quotes from mattress junk removal companies in your area.
- Look into how long they've been in business and compare the cost to remove an old mattress and rates of different companies before you choose one to hire. On the Fee4Bee you can check on mattress removal company past customers. You'll want to find a performer that has a good reputation.
- Once you've found a company you're interested in working with, make sure you know what you want the company to do for you. Ask how the mattress will be disposed of, which parts are suitable for reuse? Whether it’s mattress pick-up and delivery or just used mattress removal it still needs to be disposed of properly.
Junk mattress removal cost
The first step in deciding on a company is figuring out how much does it cost to have a mattress removed. The process will differ depending on your local dumpster company's policy for mattress garbage pick up, box spring, and heavy furniture removal. Ask your local used mattress pick-up service, and check what mattress disposal pick-up rules apply in your state.
When hiring a contractor to remove a mattress from home, it's a good idea to discuss everything from what you expect, what you want, and even what you don't want, beforehand. Some performers work with charities or recycling stations and your mattress can go wherever you want.
There are several ways to get rid of the mattress:
- Donate a mattress to charity;
- Hand it over to recycling center;
- Contact the tasker who picks up mattresses.
Usually, mattress removal price is around CAD $100 across Canada. If you can't choose between contractors, find one that has been in business for several years.
In addition, you may want to find a mattress and box spring removal without having to pack or wrap it yourself or to find a mattress same-day pick-up. You will rather pay a small extra cost but will eliminate the need to spend your time hassle about the old mattress.